Basic Boat Info
PO Box 182 West Mystic CT 06388 70 Essex St. (Mystic Shipyard)
Mystic, Connecticut, US, 06355
The interior is built of teak with hand polished satin finish. All joinery is built in accordance with the best yacht practice, and the number of visible screws have been reduced to a minimum and carefully designed to show off the fine wooden interior. The inner lining has integrated dome halogen spot lights and blinds below the hatches. All windows and hatches are equipped with curtains. Handrails are fitted throughout.
Sliding hatch 15 mm plexi / Washboard 12 mm plexiglass. Entrance with shaped anti-slip teak steps.
Port side: Settees surrounding the oval table with bar. The table can be lowered and form a double berth (+ additional cushion) in connection with the settees. The lockers behind the large sofa are prepared for bottles and glasses.
Starboard of the companionway is the navigator's area, lots of space for modern navigation and communication equipment and the yachts switch board. In the chart table ample space for harts and alongside a locker for navigation equipment. Drawers below the nav. table.
The well-equipped galley has lots of working space. 2 refrigerators, microwave, Gimbaled INOX s/s gas oven with 3 jets. 2 large/deep s/s sinks with mixer taps for freshwater. Pressurized seawater with tap. Plenty of space above and below tabletops for food and galley equipment. Beneath the settee there is storage space.
2 saltwater flushing toilets covered by GRP lids. S/s sinks with mixer taps/shower units. Upper shelves with hinged doors. Soap and paper holders. S/s cups with holders. Towel hooks. S/s handrails. Floor sumps drained by separate pumps. Mirrors at hinged cabinet doors and at bulkheads.
Two large cabins with each one double berth, wardrobe and locker with shelves and a large shelf outboard. Separated by a sound reducing sandwich bulkhead.
One double berth, night table, computer table and bar. Storage in lockers, shelves and drawers. Entrance to the sail cabin through the deck mounted hatch.
The X-442 has exceptional performance and is both modern and luxurious. Fitted with a 51-horsepower S-drive engine, 3 spreader masthead rig, large-wheel steering and a practical, stylish interior. The yachts' wooden interior is built of teak with a hand-polished satin finish. All joinery is built in accordance with the best yacht practice, and the number of visible screws have been reduced to a minimum and carefully designed to show off the fine wooden interior. The inner lining has integrated dome halogen spotlights and blinds below the hatches. All windows and hatches are equipped with curtains. Handrails are fitted throughout.
The interior is of teak, built to the highest standards, with hand polished, satin finish throughout. All joinery is built in accordance with the best yacht construction practice and the number of visible screws have been reduced to a minimum and carefully designed to set off the fine wooden interior. The inner lining has integrated dome halogen spot lights and blinds below the hatches. All windows and hatches are equipped with curtains. Handrails are thoughtfully fitted throughout.
X-442 has been built in accordance with the European CE-Certification and meets the requirements of the CE-directive 94/25/CE for recreational crafts. These rules require a certain minimum standard of hull and deck strength, structural bulkheads and stringer, keel and rudder and their attachment to the hull, safety and stability, engine installation, gas installation, sea cocks, manuals and documentation of all major installations.
Isotalic Polyester sandwich construction with biaxial E-glass fabric and reinforced triaxial E-glass fabric at high stress areas. Core material is 20 - 25 mm divinycell with different densities. Solid laminate around keel, rudder, and through hull fittings.
Marine plywood, varying in thickness from 16 - 24 mm securely bonded to both hull and deck.
- Wheel steering, s/s 165 cm diameter double spoke w/brown leather
- Rack and pinion system transmission with very direct "feel"
- SUUNTO 165 mm compass on top of the pedestal
- Side chain plates connected to bottom frame
- Forestay chain plate and bow fitting with bow roller and loop for headsails
- Backstay chain plate
- Pad eyes for runners, spinnaker blocks and pole down haul block
- Anodized aluminum toe rail
- 3 fairleads in each side
- 10 s/s stanchions with bases
- Bow pulpit with red/green navigation lights
- 2 pushpits, flagpole holder, stern navigation lights
- Double s/s lifelines
- S/s bathing ladder
- Teak in cockpit, side decks, at cockpit seats, cockpit floor, aft seats and at bathing platform
- 6 s/s mooring cleats
- 1000 W Lofrans/Cayman electrical anchor winch with remote control
- 3/8" kedge line
- 45 lbs Bruce kedge anchor placed in self draining locker in foredeck; anchor/chain protection
- 1 mainsheet track 30 mm x 1850 mm
- 2 genoa sheet tracks 30 mm x 4300 mm
- 1 baby stay track 30 mm x 1100 mm
- 1 double Toulon ball bearing car for mainsheet with triple block system for traveler adjustment
- 2 Genoa car fairleads with stop buttons
- 2 Genoa car fairleads with double Toulon ball bearings/adjustable under load
- 1 double Toulon ball bearing car with triple block system for cockpit operation of babystay tension
- 2 blocks/stoppers for genoa car adjustment under load
- 12 Easy Matic Grand Prix stoppers
- Genoa sheet winches: 2 x Andersen 58 STA*
- Spinnaker sheet winches: 2 x Andersen 46 STA*
- Halyard Main winches: is electric: 2 x Andersen 46STA*
- 2 x 10" double handles with lock
- 1 x 10" single handles with lock
- Main sheet 1 12 mm Spectra
- Main sheet traveller 2 8 mm Poly
- Genoa sheets 2 10 mm Spectra
- Genoa car adjustment 2 10 mm Spectra
- Babystay 1 10 mm Spectra
- Cunningham line 1 10 mm Poly
- Runners 2 10 mm Spectra
All Sails are Quantum
- Genoa/Jib #1: Very Good Condition
- Genoa/Jib #3: Good Condition
- Main Sail: New Condition
- Full Spinnaker Excellent Condition
Electronics (2018 Electronics w 3 year warranty)
- B&G The Zeus³-12 chart plotter navigation system with touchscreen display.
- B&G 4G Radar
- Simrad GPS Antena
- B&G Triton Speed/Depth/Wind Package
- (3) B&G Triton 4.1 inch colour screens multipurpose sailing instruments.
- B&G forward scan transducer with sleeve and plug
- B&G NEP-2 Network Expansion Port
- B&G NMEA 2000
- B&G The Zeus³-9 chart plotter navigation system with touchscreen display
- B&G NAC-2 Autopilot computer, precision – 9 compass and RF-25 rudder feedback unit
- B&G Wireless remote autopilot controller with base station and navigation
- Weather station- wind/speed/barometer system integrated into B&G Zeus³-9 & Zeus³-12
- Radio: Fusion MS-UD650 UNI-Dock Marine Stereo
- Fusion MS-UD650 - iphone/ipad remote controlled satellite sound system integrated with Chartplotters
- Bose speakers in cabin
- X-YACHTS’ main switchboard indication diodes, fuses, amp and volt meter’s, fuel/water tank indicators
- 1 x 70 AH main engine start battery
- 4 x 70 AH service batteries
- Battery charger
- Engine based 100 Amp/12V alternator with a shore powered battery charger 220V-12V/25 Amp
- Freedom Marine 20 Battery charger/inverter, 2000 watts, 100 AMP
- All lamps are low consumption halogen lamps.
- Flexible chart light at navigation station 110V sockets in each head, galley and Nav station.
- Deck flood light and compass light
- Combined red/green navigation light, stern navigation light and steaming light
- Deck light and shore power
- Shore socket located aft, circuit breakers (Thermo and short circuit) on shore supply, switch board mounted breakers for hot water, accommodation power and battery charger
- One manual bilge pump in cockpit leading from keel sump
- Automatic electrical bilge pump leading from the sump
- 2 separate electrical bilge pumps draining toilet/showers
- 2 size 60 575 x 575 overall size
- 2 size 20 412 x 267 overall size
- 1 special 635 x 635 overall size w/lock
- 2 size 4 197 x 710 (left & right)
- 4 size 4 193 x 649
- 4 size 1 193 x 369
- 2 size 3 193 x 451
- 51 HP, 2001 Diesel Yanmar 4JH 3E with S-Strut drive with folding propeller.
- 990 hours
- 100 AMP alternator
- Diesel tank 180 Itrs s/s, baffles, deck fill, water separator and shut-off valve
- Engine instrument panel integrated into the cockpit coaming and protected by
- Single lever control mounted on cockpit pedestal
- Sparcraft Blue Label silver anodised 3 spreader tapered mast (masthead) Windex with light, steaming light, and deck light
- Silver anodized boom, tapered, outhaul and 2 reefs with jammers
- NAVTEC hydraulic pump on permanent backstay
- Kicker telescopic type with block system
- Aluminium silver anodised spinnaker pole
- Track on forward face of mast for spinnaker pole car
- Standing rigging: Discontinued rod rig, rod forestay, rod permanent backstay, wire babystay
- Wire runners
- Running rigging: 1 spinnaker halyard, 2 genoa halyards, 1 main halyard (new)
- Halyards are all of Spectra and has all suitable shackles
- Cold pressure fresh water, s/s tank with capacity of 100 gallons
- The hot water system 5.5 gallons s/s tank (80EC) heated by shore power 110V and engine cooling water
- Inlet through sea cocks for galley, engine cooling and toilet flushing
- Antimony hardened lead keel with cast iron top flange.
Steel Floor Girder
- Made of hot galvanised TPS steel sections.
- The frame takes up the loads from keel, mast, and rig.
- Central lifting hoist attachment.
- Rudder blade hand laminated triaxial E-glass.
- 97 mm q solid tapered aluminium rudder stock with 3 sets of welded wings.
- Lower rudder bearing: 2 rows of needle beatings. Upper rudder bearing - single row of needles.
- Spare Emergency Tiller; Alloy - ready to fit the top of the rudder stock.
- Gimbaled 3 burner stainless propane stove with oven
- Bottom treatment: 3 coats Interlux CSC Shark white
- Keel/hull joint glassed over and faired
- Spinnaker gear package
- Lazy jacks for mainsail
- Frederiksen ballslide system for mainsail (5 batten cars)
- Ballslide intermediate cars B9101W4 – 3 each
- Profurl R42 roller furling system with blocks and leads through stopper to cockpit
- 2 mast steps
- Safety post with light on stern pulpit
- Safety post without light on stern pulpit
- Backstay insulations
- Andersen 58ST electric primary winches (2 speed) – controls mounted at mainsail rail
- Andersen 46ST winches (2 speed) – cabin top and secondaries
- Andersen 46STE electric winch (2 speed) – cabin top
- Spinnaker pole
- Inner forestay with halyard and brackets on spreaders
- Cockpit shower
- Gas springs on cockpit locker lids (4)
- Mounting of owner’s FUSION 700 radio and Bose speakers (2 in cabin, 2 waterproof in cockpit)
- Solid laid teak side decks (glued and vacuum bagged to deck)
- Teak stern rail seats
- Larger Custom pedestal guard with larger S/S bracket plate for repeaters
- Wheel and pedestal white canvas cover
- Large folding cockpit table with attached, hinged leaves
- System to stow washboards
- Spring line cleats, port and starboard
- Anchor, Bruce type – 45 lbs
- Anchor/chain protection
- Salt water washdown pump – Shurflo Blaster
- Gates in lifelines, midships
- 110V outlets (6) at galley, chart table, forward and aft heads, forward cabin and starboard aft cabin
- Electrical system upgrade: Balmar 100A alternator with Max Charge regulator and 2
temperature probes to alternator and house batteries
- Link 2000 battery monitor
- Upgrade battery charger to Freedom 20 inverter with Freedom remote and echo charger
- Upgrade battery system to four 140AH gel cells for house service in lieu of four 70AH
- Electrical panel, 12V, upgrade to circuit breakers
- Engine panel upgrade to “c” type with gauges and hour meter
- Propane system - US system
- Isotherm cold plate refrigeration ugrade
- Holding tank, aft head with deck fitting
- Holding tank, forward head with deck fitting
- Electric macerator in lieu of gusher pump for holding tanks with momentary switch in head (2)
- Ballvalve. Y-type for direct overboard or into holding tank (2)
- Tankwatch 3L for holding tanks, mounted in the heads (2)
- Additional w/w water tank mounted under Aft starboard
- 2 macerator pumps (new)
- Fresh water pump (new)
- 2 Jabsco toilets (new)
- Cushion for main salon table (folding) to make double berth
- Custom upholstery fabric in aft cabins and owner’s cabin
- Custom upholstery fabric in main salon, including double berth cushions.
- Full Winter Cover top gun fabric. (new)
- 2 Folding sand canvas dodger/sprayhood (new)
- Bimini aft with zip-in matching connector to Dodger sand color (new)
- Main Sail Cover in sand color with white waterlines X-442 logo and lines (new)
- Stainless steal tubes for bimini (new)
- Wheen cover in sand for pedestal without cockpit table (new)
- Winch Covers for Harken 60.2 STA in sand color (new)
- Winch Covers for Harken 48.2 STA in sand color (new)
- Winch Covers for Harken 46 STA in sand color (new)
- 2 Rope Bags with Logo (new)
- Teak cabin hull liner from shelf to berth in aft and owner’s cabins
- Microwave oven installed in galley overhead cabin/concealed when not in use.
- Gas detector with alarm
- Three blade Flex-O-Fold propeller 22x15
- Tricolor/all white masthead lights
- Extra manual bilge pump
- 30 meter anchor chain 3/8”, plus 3/8” x 200’ + anchor rode
- Screens for hatches
- Stainless bow protector plate for anchor
- Hand-held shower heads with on/off switch
- S/S protection on deck for anchor chain
- Electric windlass
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.