Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 100hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 5 Blade, Feathering
- Engine Hours: 98
- Engine Location: Center
P.O. Box 182, West Mystic, CT 06388 70 Essex St. (Mystic Shipyard)
Mystic, Connecticut, US, 06355
SALOON: Full visibility while standing or seated is an outstanding feature. There is a large U-shaped dinette to starboard. A bar and lockers are located behind backrests and under seating.
The navigation table is to port, facing forward. A backrest reverses to serve for social seating. The chart table has ample space for navigation instruments and paperwork.
GALLEY: The galley is aft to port of the saloon with L-shaped counter space, SS stove/oven, 12v refrigeration, SS sinks and faux marble counter tops. A unique feature of all Wauquiez yachts is that custom cutlery, china and galley gear is included.
HEADS: There are two heads; an ensuite for the aft owner's cabin and a guest head forward. Both have enclosed shower spaces within the heads.
AFT CABIN: The owner's cabin si located aft and accessed through the galley passageway. There are plenty of storage lockers, a large centerline double berth, and the ensuite head with enclosed shower stall.
GUEST CABINS: There are two guest cabins forward of the saloon: a centerline double is forward and an upper and lower berth cabin is to starboard. A full head and enclosed shower is to port and accessible to both cabins.
- Yanmar 4JH110. 110hp
- 5 Blade MaxProp Feathering Propeller
- Rope Cutter on Shaft
- 2nd Alternator, 125 amp, 12V
- 3 Extra Service Batteries; 140ah each.
- 75ah Start Battery
- Extra 60 amp charger
- Bow Thruster with dedicated battery
- Es 127 Chartplotter/ Radar
- I 70 Repeater
- Ray 260 VHF Radio with Speaker
Port Helm Station:
- 2 I 70 Repeaters
- VHF Radio Ray 260
Stbd Helm Station:
- I 70 Repeater
- Auto Pilot Control
Stereo/ DCMP3/ USB Bluetooth
Bose with Bass Booster
Cockpit Table: Es 127 Chartplotter/ Radar
- Autopilot, Gyro Compass AV-1 CalculatorACU400
- Transducer AIS 650 Class B
- Depth, Log, Water Temperature DST800
- Hydraulic Autopilot Ram
- Raymarine 4KW on Mast Bracket
- In Mast Furling Mainsail
- Furling Genoa
- Asymetric Spinnaker
- Asymetric Spinnaker gear: 2 Halyards, 2 Sheets, Deck Hardware
- Andersen 46.2 Electric Secondary Winches
- Andersen 52.2 Electric Primary Winches
- Teak Decking in Cockpit with Grey Caulking
- Bow Thruster
- Leather Upholstery
- USA Specifications
- Grey 5049 Sunbrella Dodger and Frame
- Matching Cockpit Cushions
- Matching Wheel and Cockpit Table Covers
- Galley Foot Pump for Fresh and Sea Water
- Webasto Diesel Heater in all Cabins
- Electric Toilet in Aft Cabin
- Dock Lines & Fenders
- Anchor & Chain
- Basic Safety Gear
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact Brian H. Petrie at 860 235 7078